Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
ANDRES J DILORENZO
98-17 HORACE HARDING EXPY 12D
CORONA, NEW YORK, 11368
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DILORENZO DELIVERY SERVICE, INC.
2013 - DILORENZO CAR SALE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Deliver post-apocalyptic packages with Wasteland Express Delivery Service
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
Civilization has ended. Deliveries have not.
- Moon Express Sets Its Sights on Deliveries to the Moon and Beyond
By KENNETH CHANG - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The company, Moon Express, is aiming to win the $20 million Google Lunar X Prize competition and become a payload delivery company.
- Amazon/Whole Foods Merger Forcing Supermarkets To Take Delivery Seriously
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
With Amazon set to merge its massive delivery network with Whole Foods’ existing retail business, more supermarkets are beginning to realize they have to start offering food delivery to their customers.While some chains already offer delivery in certain markets, the easiest answer may be to partner with an existing service, whether it’s a personalized shopping platform like Instacart or …
- Target Buys Shipping Tech Company To Speed Up Deliveries, Compete With Amazon
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Aug 14, 2017
From drones to airplanes, and fleets of on-demand delivery drivers or employees making dropping off packages, many retailers — most notably Amazon — have begun dipping they toes in the logistics and delivery game. Now it’s Target’s turn, as the big box retailer has acquired a transportation tech firm with the intention of speeding up deliveries to customers.…