Discovery Communications is in talks to combine with Scripps Networks Interactive, people familiar with the situation said, a deal that would unite two media companies trying to chart a course in a cable TV industry being upended by digital consumption.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DIGITAL NETWORK COMMUNICATIONS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Discovery Communications and Scripps Networks in Merger Talks
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
- Cogeco Communications Expands U.S. Market Share With MetroCast Buy
Monday Jul 10, 2017
A Cogeco Communications Inc. unit has reached a deal to buy the MetroCast cable system for $1.4 billion, as the Canadian cable company expands its share of the U.S. market.
- Viacom Signs Tyler Perry, a Blow to Oprah Winfrey’s Network
By SOPHIE HAIGNEY - Friday Jul 14, 2017
Mr. Perry has agreed to produce TV series for BET and other Viacom networks; Paramount Pictures will have “first-look” rights on feature film ideas.
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- From Wallflower to Expert Networker
Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
A software engineer, business owner, and self-described introvert emulated the communication styles, dress and approaches others use to make good impressions on clients or colleagues.
- Lasting Damage and a Search for Clues in Cyberattack
By NICOLE PERLROTH - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
An attack that started in Ukraine and spread throughout the world is still causing headaches for a number of big companies.