Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - DIGITAL EDUCATION LEARNING CENTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Learning to Learn: You, Too, Can Rewire Your Brain
By JOHN SCHWARTZ - Friday Aug 4, 2017
How an engineering professor who “flunked” her way through high school math and science went on to create the world’s most popular MOOC.
- 14 ways AI will impact the education sector
By Alston Ghafourifar, Entefy - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
GUEST: There have been a lot of digital “next big things” in education over the years—everything from the Apple IIe to online learning. The latest is artificial intelligence education tech (AI Ed), and only time will tell what impact it will ultimately have. But for something as important as education, now is the time to start […]