The 2015 Volkswagen diesel scandal continues, now with more subterfuge.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DIESEL POWER MANAGEMENT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Audi manager charged in diesel scandal
By Megan Geuss - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- As Emissions Scandal Widens, Diesel’s Future Looks Shaky in Europe
By JACK EWING - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
Diesel, once a cornerstone of German engineering, is facing a growing backlash among consumers, regulators and cities.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
- U.K. to Ban Sale of Diesel, Gasoline Vehicles by 2040
Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The U.K. said it would ban the sale of cars powered by traditional internal-combustion engines by 2040, joining other European regulators in a bold push toward electric cars that remain unpopular in the mass market.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.