Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DIE HARD ENTERPRISES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Enterprise Cloud Adoption: 5 Hard Truths
By InformationWeek - Wednesday Feb 19, 2014
Everest Group lead analyst Jimit Arora looks at five factors that can determine successful cloud adoption in the enterprise.
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Makram Ali Died of Injuries in Attack Near London Mosque, Police Say
By SEWELL CHAN - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The 51-year-old father of six died when a van crashed into a crowd of Muslims after Ramadan prayers early on June 19.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Colorado Man Is Second to Die in Quest for Buried Treasure
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Forrest Fenn said he buried a stash worth $2 million. The search for it has drawn tens of thousands of people to some of the more unsparing wilderness in the southwest.