The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DICKERSON KELLY COLLECTIVE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.
- Ray Kelly: Attacks in Europe are the ‘new normal’ now
By Daniel Prendergast - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
European countries are “paying the price” for their failure to coordinate with each other to stop terror attacks, former NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly said on Sunday. Kelly called the attacks “the new normal in Europe now” during an interview on “The Cat’s Roundtable” on AM 970 radio. “They don’t communicate with each other on the...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Megyn Kelly’s ‘Sunday Night’ Ratings Continue To Plummet In Her Fourth Week On-Air At NBC
By Andrew Husband - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Despite all the fanfare regarding Megyn Kelly's new 'Sunday Night' program at NBC, her ratings plummeted yet again.