The average musical festival pass costs $100 a day. Here are five ways to protect your stuff and avoid losing money.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DI MUSIC FESTIVAL LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- How to Not Get Ripped Off at Summer Music Festivals
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York
- Critic's Notebook: Sónar 2017: 15 of the Best Sets From the Barcelona Music Festival
By JON PARELES - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
This year’s festival, which has become a European institution and a magnet for fans of laptop-wielding musicians, was the largest to date.
- Critic's Notebook: At K-Pop Festival, Korean Stars Align With Their Superfans
By JON CARAMANICA - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
KCON, an annual event in its third year in New Jersey, tries to make the global phenomenon of the South Korean pop music scene feel like an intimate subculture.
- At Summer Jam, Some Old-School Bark, but Little Bite
By JON CARAMANICA - Monday Jun 12, 2017
There are some elements of this music festival that recur, including unannounced guests, though this year’s list was thin.
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
- California Today: California Today: Talking to a Tony Winner
By JONAH ENGEL BROMWICH - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Monday: A chat with the director Christopher Ashley, turmoil at Uber and the anniversary of a groundbreaking music festival.
- Music festival MVPs: The non-headlining band names you need to know
By USATODAY - By USATODAY - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Check the lineup of any given music festival, and you'll probably see these names.