Five decades after the Newark riots, The Times wants to hear from those who lived in Newark at the time or were otherwise affected by what happened.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DEWOLF HOPS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tell Us Your Stories From the Newark Riots
By RICK ROJAS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- As Church Shifts, a Cardinal Welcomes Gays; They Embrace a ‘Miracle’
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cardinal Joseph W. Tobin of Newark, who welcomed gay worshipers at a recent Mass, is among a small but growing group of bishops changing how the Catholic Church relates to gay members.
- Get Treated Like a VIP at Airports---For As Little as $30
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The insider’s guide to dodging airport chaos—from security mobs to stressful connections—at airports all over the world (including Newark and LAX)
- Prodigy, Rapper Who Helped Forge the Sound of New York Hip-Hop, Dies at 42
By JON CARAMANICA - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Half of the duo Mobb Deep, Prodigy, born Albert Johnson, had been hospitalized in Las Vegas suffering from complications of sickle-cell anemia.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Weekend Conversations: Hip-Hop's Russell Simmons
Saturday Oct 23, 2010
Entertainment, fashion and media mogul Russell Simmons speaks with WSJ's Lee Hawkins as part of "WSJ Weekend Conversations" Simmons, the "Godfather of Hip-hop music" and the founder of Phat Farm clothing, talks about his new show "Running Russell Simmons," his charitable work and his activism around the "Ground Zero" mosque.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.