The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DEW POINT LOGIC, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Propagating Sand Cherry Trees: How To Propagate A Sand Cherry
By Mary H. Dyer - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Heads Up: Where Sand Dunes and Camels in Japan Evoke the Sahara
By MOTOKO RICH - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Leaving behind immense crowds in Tokyo, the writer and her family make a getaway to Tottori and its unlikely landscape on the west coast of Japan.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Simone Askew is first black woman to lead West Point cadets
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- A Couple's Dream Home With Views of Lake Michigan
Thursday May 18, 2017
Elissa Morgante and her husband Fred Wilson recently finished construction on a $1.3 million home. It has a sweeping lawn that leads down to the lake and a private white sand beach. Photo: Bob Stefko for The Wall Street Journal