Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DEVI PAYMENT ZONE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Alas, Poor Yik Yak: Social Net Loses Engineers, Users
Tuesday Apr 25, 2017
This week, digital payments platform Square Inc. bought Yik Yak's entire engineering team, paying under $3 million for a group of less than ten personnel.
- Fruit Trees For Zone 5: Selecting Fruit Trees That Grow In Zone 5
By Teo Spangler - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Flowering Shrubs For Zone 8 – Choosing Zone 8 Shrubs That Flower
By Bonnie L. Grant - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Zone 7 Rose Varieties – Tips On Growing Roses In Zone 7 Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Zone 8 Onions: Information On Growing Onions In Zone 8
By Amy Grant - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Best Zone 8 Wildflowers – Tips On Wildflower Growing In Zone 8
By Mary H. Dyer - Saturday Jun 24, 2017