Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LORRAINE P. GEHRIG MULLINS
160 BRANCHWOOD LANE
NANUET, NEW YORK, 10954
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DETERMINED STRENGTH, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Diversity Is Bunk
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
America's historic strength is not diversity, but an enforced commonality of value.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.
- Europe's Elites Seem Determined to Commit Suicide by 'Diversity'
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Politicians say with fury that their migration policies ‘must’ work. What if they don’t?
- No ‘Inner City’ in Brownsville, Brooklyn, Just Overlooked Strengths
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Mar 30, 2017
The Brooklyn neighborhood synonymous with poverty is working to remake itself without giving in to the forces of gentrification.