Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DESTROYER FITNESS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Maritime Mystery: Why a U.S. Destroyer Failed to Dodge a Cargo Ship
By SCOTT SHANE - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Lookouts and radar operators on the destroyer Fitzgerald should have spotted the freighter it collided with, and the captain should have been wakened.
- Genderism Destroys Natural and Moral Law
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
To abandon the reality that man and woman are distinct and separate is to court earth-shattering disaster. And yet...on we go.
- Thespians Delve into Politics, Destroy Discourse
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Does Julius Caesar really need to feature a Trump lookalike getting stabbed to death by minorities?
- Seven U.S. Sailors Missing After Navy Destroyer Collides With Ship
Friday Jun 16, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald’s commanding officer was injured in the collision and taken to the hospital by helicopter.
- A US Navy Destroyer Collided With a Container Ship in Japan—Here's What Likely Happened
By Alex Davies - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald ran into the ACX Crystal off the coast of Japan, and human error is a likely culprit.
- South Park: Phone Destroyer is coming to mobile later this year
By Stephanie Chan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ubisoft showed a trailer for South Park: Phone Destroyer, a mobile game from South Park Digital Studios, at today’s event ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. It’s coming out later this year. Phone Destroyer is a free-to-play real-time strategy game with player-vs-player battles. In the trailer, Eric Cartman (one of the main […]
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.