If the idea of a marijuana-friendly town gives you an anticipatory buzz, you may consider taking a trip to California, where one municipality is slated to become one big pot tourism destination.Recreational marijuana will be legal in California as of Jan. 1, and in an effort to take advantage of the impending green rush, American Green Inc. — a …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DESTINATIONS PLANNER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Marijuana Company Turning Entire Town Into Pot Tourism Destination
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- The Cozy Men's Sweater That's Destined to Be a Cult Item
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Influential designer Raf Simons riffed experimentally on the iconic “I Heart NY” logo for his first collection shown in his new home.
- A New Joint: California Town to Become All-Pot Paradise
Friday Aug 4, 2017
American Green Inc. announced Thursday it is buying all 80 acres of Nipton, and plans to transform it into a 'cannabis-friendly hospitality destination.'
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.