Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DESIGNS BY KERR LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 18, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Thursday May 18, 2017
Former FBI director Robert Mueller named special counsel for Russia probe, how will Wall Street react to Russia investigation, and the riddle of Steve Kerr's back pain.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- 2 Toddlers Die in Texas After Being Left in Car for 15 Hours, Sheriff Says
By MATT STEVENS - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The sheriff of Kerr County, near San Antonio, called the deaths of two young girls “the most horrific case of child endangerment that I have seen.”
- Steve Kerr would like Warriors to consider potential White House visit as goodwill gesture
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Warriors coach Steve Kerr thinks a team visit to the White House would be more about respecting the office and could have "positive ramifications."
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal