Trolls tried to destroy Ben Garrison's name—but they also taught him how to internet. Now his cartoons are everywhere.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DESIGN CURATORS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Alt-Right Found Its Favorite Cartoonist—and Almost Ruined His Life
By Emma Grey Ellis - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Cannes Lions Tells Creatives They Just Became Experience Curators
Friday Jun 16, 2017
Creative will descend on Cannes tomorrow to discover campaigns are not enough -- curating new experiences is where it's at.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Clairity Click-it: Nonprofit Ticket to Links, Free Resources
By Claire Axelrad - Friday Jun 9, 2017
This is a two-fer ‘Clairity Click-it,’ designed to keep you in good reading and learning form for an entire month! As usual, I’ve collected and curated a bunch of great resources – my gift to you — and I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy finding them for you. By now you…
- Curating Change: The Merger of Two Historic Women’s Organizations
By Mark Hager - Friday Jun 16, 2017
FROM THE ARCHIVES: There is generally nothing sacrosanct about organizational boundaries among nonprofits, and piercing them for purposes of a merger can be seen more as an act of curation than desperation.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.