Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DESIGN & STYLE INSIGHTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- This cutting board has a built-in knife so you can chop like a pro
By Alex Humphreys - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Design anything your heart desires with these geometric building blocks
By Alex Humphreys - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Huawei Matebook X review: The cost of a Windows PC with a MacBook design
By Valentina Palladino - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Good in many ways, but you’re really paying for the Apple-like design.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Polyarc’s Moss hides clever VR game design under its cuteness
By Stephanie Chan - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The adorable action-adventure virtual reality game Moss debuted at this year’s Electronic Entertainment Expo last week for Sony’s PlayStation VR. It’s the first game from Polyarc Games, a studio founded by ex-Bungie developers. Moss takes place in a fairy tale setting that springs up out of an actual virtual book. The player embarks on an […]
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.