Across the country's cities, the rapid growth of mobile payments is making cash all but obsolete.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DESH GROUP TEXTILES LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- In Urban China, Cash Is Rapidly Becoming Obsolete
By PAUL MOZUR - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- In China, Herd of ‘Gray Rhinos’ Threatens Economy
By KEITH BRADSHER and SUI-LEE WEE - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Several Chinese conglomerates are now are so big, so complex and so indebted that the government is trying to bring them to heel.
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.