The bequest from Forest R. Minger, Jr. will create a college scholarship fund and a fund in support of the county's recreational programs and facilities....
derek town memorial scholarship fund, inc.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 23, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION RESERVATION
2014 - DEREK TOWN MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP FUND, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Manistee County Community Foundation Receives $15 Million Bequest
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center Receives $32 Million Gift
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The gift will fund orthopedic and spine and neuroscience institutes and support advanced care for stroke victims and improved care for surgical and ICU patients....
- Living the Urban Life Upstate
By KIM VELSEY - Friday Jun 16, 2017
A New York couple who prefer to rent in the thick of things, even in a Hudson Valley town.
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Penn State Receives $5 Million for Scholarships, Renovations
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
The commitment includes more than $3 million for endowed scholarships, $1.75 million for campus renovations, and $100,000 for the student food pantry....
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- JCKF Announces 2017 College Scholarship Recipients
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
Eighty high-achieving students with financial need will receive up to $40,000 a year for college costs not covered by financial aid....