The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DENAPOLI'S DANCE CENTER INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- My Seven Seconds of Anyone-Can-Do-It (but Not Really) Dance
By SIOBHAN BURKE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Our critic is a lapsed dancer. But she jumped at the chance to perform a seven-second phrase from Yvonne Rainer’s “Trio A” for a film.
- Aurélie Dupont Learns to Breathe, and Be Free, Again
By GIA KOURLAS - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Ms. Dupont runs the Paris Opera Ballet. But she still wants to dance and experiment, as she is doing with the choreographer Saburo Teshigawara.
- Supreme Court Won't Hear Copyright Battle Over 'Dancing Baby'
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court won't get involved in the 10-year-old "Dancing Baby" battle, which centers on copyright owners' attempts to police online copyright infringement.
- Three Companies, Three Facets of Balanchine’s ‘Jewels’
By MARINA HARSS - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The ballerinas Dorothée Gilbert, Teresa Reichlen and Olga Smirnova talk about their roles in Lincoln Center Festival’s production of this 1967 ballet.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.