How built-up cities and higher temperatures threaten human health.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DELTA-SIGMA PLUMBING & HEATING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Urban Heat Islands Can Be Deadly, and They're Only Getting Hotter
By Molly Peterson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Shelter Island: A Long Island Vacation Destination
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shelter Island—an 8,000-acre island wedged between Long Island’s North and South Forks that can only be reached by boat or private plane—draws a moneyed crowd in search of a more laid-back vibe. Photo: Dorothy Hong for The Wall Street Journal
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Manhattan landlord expands Long Island City portfolio
By Daniel Geiger - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Himmel & Meringoff Properties is expanding its Long Island City office portfolio.The firm, which owns roughly 2 million square feet of commercial space in the city, acquired a six-story,...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- California Today: California Today: The Extreme Heat to Come
By MIKE McPHATE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: Los Angeles’s long-term heat outlook, Lonzo Ball’s helicopter parent, and one of Lake Tahoe’s eccentric historical characters.
- San Francisco to Develop Treasure Island as Major Cultural Site
By JORI FINKEL - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The 405-acre site will be the city’s largest development of open space since Golden Gate Park in 1871.
- New York Today: New York Today: Staying Healthy During a Heat Wave
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Tuesday: More scorching weather, the first Citi Bike death, and celebrating music month.