New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DELMAR HERBALS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Herbal Beverage Recalled For Undeclared Milk — Oh Yeah, And Viagra-Like Drugs
By Laura Northrup - Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
When a food product contains a major allergen like dairy, customers should be warned of that fact, and products can be recalled if they don’t disclose it. The same is true of products that pretend to be “supplements” but that actually contain generic versions of precsription drugs or their analogs. Those two issues have come together in a recall for …
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- FDA not amused by coffee laced with Viagra-like drugs, issues recall
By Beth Mole - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Chuckles aside, it could cause serious health problems in some.
- Goop doctor says she’s not really Goop’s doctor, calls site a “caricature”
By Beth Mole - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Isn’t supportive of all alternative medicine, but sells supplements, detox plans.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.