21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DELIVER ME DIAMONDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Diamonds just got even more valuable
By News.com.au - Monday Jul 3, 2017
Diamonds just got much more valuable. Thanks to Australian research, they will soon become “lenses” offering a powerful view of individual molecules and atoms. The ability to do this is at the heart of modern drug and materials research. But current techniques rely on very large and power hungry devices that offer an averaged impression...
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- The Diamond Shape That Is Jewelry's New Star
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Once a supporting player for big blingier stones, the rectangular diamond-cut known as the baguette is now starring in unexpected modern jewelry designs.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.