Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s sales rose in the latest quarter, boosted by an e-commerce surge and strong grocery sales, a sign that the world’s largest retailer continues to brush off the malaise afflicting some competitors.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DELI MINI MART & WHOLESALE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Wal-Mart Sales Rise as Retailer Dodges Industry Malaise
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Wal-Mart, Amazon Rivalry Spreads to Forklifts
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Wal-Mart has agreed to invest in Plug Power Inc. and buy more of its fuel-cell-powered machines, a move that mirrors a deal struck by Amazon earlier this year.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.