Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DELEG BROTHERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Why Migrants Keep Risking All on the ‘Deadliest Route’
By DIONNE SEARCEY and JAIME YAYA BARRY - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The grim fates of two Senegalese brothers match those of a growing number of young African men who are determined to reach Europe — or die trying.
- Target Pulls Hampton Creek Products From Stores Over Food Safety Concerns
By Laura Northrup - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Target, a chain that’s popular because “upscale discount store” is apparently not an oxymoron, is a big seller of Hampton Creek’s vegan food products, including its not-mayonnaise Just Mayo. But now Target has reportedly pulled Hampton Creek products from its stores and even disabled cashiers’ ability to scan these items at checkout. Why? That’s a more complicated question. The retailer …
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Alexandria Debuts NY’s Latest Bio Incubator With 13 Startups in Tow
By Ben Fidler - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A new startup incubator has just opened in Manhattan this morning, adding to a growing list of facilities meant to help support seedling New York City biotechs. LaunchLabs, first announced by Alexandria Real Estate Equities a year ago, officially opened its doors and revealed the 13 startups that will grow there. LaunchLabs is a 15,000-square-foot […]