A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DEER MOUNTAIN INN, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- What Is Junegrass And Where Does Junegrass Grow
By Bonnie L. Grant - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Transplanting A Hellebore – When Can You Divide Lenten Rose Plants
By Bonnie L. Grant - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Congratulations, Oregon: You Can Now Harvest Some Roadkill For Food
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Get the shovel ready and the recipe cards out, Oregonians, because your state has just made it legal to for you to salvage roadkill and eat it.Gov. Kate Brown signed a bill [PDF] into law last week that allows motorists who collide with deer or elk to harvest the meat. The measure flew through both the Senate …
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.