The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DECORIA INTERIOR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Interior Secretary Recommends Shrinking Borders of Bears Ears Monument
By JULIE TURKEWITZ and CORAL DAVENPORT - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Ryan Zinke’s proposal for the Utah conservation area is being watched closely as an indicator of how the Trump administration will treat public lands.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal May 03, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Wednesday May 3, 2017
GOP bill hung up on pre-existing conditions, Hillary Clinton points to Comey, Russia, sexism for loss, and NYC man honoring friend by flushing his ashes down ballpark toilets.
- Will US Secretary of the Interior Rescind Tribal Monument?
By Angie Wierzbicki - Monday Jun 19, 2017
U.S. Department of the Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke seeks to rescind part of Bear Ears Monument, approved by President Obama in 2016 as the first presidentially designated tribal monument in the United States.
- Yellowstone Grizzly Bear to Lose Endangered Species Protection
By JIM ROBBINS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke announced Thursday that the bear, which has been on the endangered species list since 1975, was thriving in the region.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.