Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DECOR HOME FURNITURES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- IKEA partners with Apple to bring virtual furniture to the home
By David Curry - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
IKEA will be one of the launch partners for Apple’s augmented reality framework, bundled into the iOS 11 release. The new AR app will show customers virtual furniture in their own home.Customers take a series of photos of a room before choosing from IKEA’s vast selection of furniture. The Swedish company expects to have 5,600 products available on the AR app at launch, according to 9to5Mac.See Also: Apple wants you to pay big for their smart speakerIKEA already allows customers to slot renders of furniture in their home, but the Apple technology makes the size and lighting much more...Read More
- Home Buyers Flock to Shelter Island
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
A five-minute ferry ride from the Hamptons, the 8,000-acre island offers a rich history, scant traffic and gentler prices.
- The Staten Island Yankees are having a minor identity crisis
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- In ‘Camino Island,’ John Grisham Takes a Vacation From Writing John Grisham Novels
By KEN TUCKER - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Stolen F. Scott Fitzgerald manuscripts, colorful booksellers and a sleepy resort town make for a leisurely, lawyerless John Grisham jaunt.