Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DECO FINE WOODWORKING INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Google Said to Be Facing Record E.U. Fine by End of August
By MARK SCOTT - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Regulators are set to impose a penalty of more than $1 billion and force the company to alter how it operates, according to people familiar with the case.
- Google Fined $2.7 Billion in European Antitrust Ruling
By MARK SCOTT - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The search giant must change how it provides some of its search services to comply with the competition decision in Europe.
- Art Deco Buildings Make Asmara, Eritrea, a Unesco Heritage Site
By KIMIKO de FREYTAS-TAMURA - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The country’s authoritarian government pushed for recognition of a city that was once a colonial playground for Italian architects of the 1930s.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Intel’s $1.3 Billion Antitrust Fine in Europe Is Called Into Question
By JAMES KANTER and AMIE TSANG - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
The Court of Justice of the European Union is sending the case back to a lower court, a decision that bodes well for technology companies facing competition inquiries.