The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DEAN BRAND LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Dan Loeb buys a chunk of Nestle, blasts ‘staid’ culture
By Carleton English - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Dan Loeb just placed his biggest bet ever on a chocolate company. The activist investor’s hedge fund Third Point LLC amassed a $3.5 billion stake in Nestle, the world’s largest packaged foods company, representing roughly 1.25 percent of the Swiss-based company’s shares. Loeb is hoping to reinvigorate the brand amid changing food tastes as well...
- Little Games, Big Engagement
Friday Sep 23, 2011
One of the challenges brands often face when they look at getting into gaming is cost and time. Concepting a game people will actually play takes a great deal of time and specialized skills. Butsometimes, the simplest games can engage thousands of people if the right circumstances come together.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- A Yale Dean Lost Her Job After Calling People ‘White Trash’ in Yelp Reviews
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Dr. June Y. Chu, who was appointed the dean of Yale’s Pierson College in May 2016, was put on leave last month, and an official announced this week she was no longer employed.
- Gabe Pressman, a Dean of New York TV Journalism, Dies at 93
By ROBERT D. McFADDEN - Friday Jun 23, 2017
To generations of mayors, governors and ordinary New Yorkers, Mr. Pressman, WNBC’s senior correspondent, seemed always on the scene.
- The Director Of ‘Power Rangers’ Believes The Movie Was Hurt By Its PG-13 Rating
By Dan MacRae - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
'Power Rangers' director Dean Israelite believes the MPAA rating attached to his franchise reboot wasn't earned.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.