NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DE TURRIS CONSTRUCTION INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- This Morning with Gordon Deal March 27, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Monday Mar 27, 2017
Republicans turn to Democrats after health bill failure, what happens to the ACA now and Double amputee, Marine veteran sworn-in as N.Y. police officer.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.