After five years in development, one of the best original task managers comes back.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DE TODO CON TODO CORP.
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Things' Might Be the Prettiest To-Do List App Ever
By David Pierce - Thursday May 18, 2017
- After Sale to Accenture, Intrepid Eyes Next Chapter in Mobile Tech
By Jeff Engel - Friday Jun 30, 2017
When Mark Kasdorf started his software design and development shop, Intrepid Pursuits, in 2010, mobile apps were basically a box for businesses to check off on their corporate to-do list. “It kind of felt like everyone needed an app, and no one knew why,” Kasdorf recalls. “These people within larger companies vaguely remembered messing up” […]
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
- Health Care? Taxes? Budget? G.O.P. Has Big To-Do List, but Little Time
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Republicans in Congress face intense pressure to achieve something of consequence so they can claim the first year of the Trump administration has been a success.