Former Panamanian President Ricardo Martinelli, wanted for extradition to Panama, was detained in Coral Gables, Flo., on Monday, a U.S. official familiar with the matter said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DE LA HOZ & ASSOCIATES, P.A.
AROUND THE WEB
- Former Panamanian President Detained in U.S.
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- With DeVos Unwilling To Defend Rules, States Try To Protect Students Defrauded By For-Profit Colleges
By Ashlee Kieler - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Education Secretary Betsy DeVos has made it clear that she has no intention to defend regulations put in place to protect students at failed for-profit colleges. But a number of states are now attempting to step in to do the job the Department of Education won’t.Attorneys general for eight states and the District of Columbia have filed a motion …
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Jeff Koons Sent Paris Flowers. Can It Find the Right Vase?
By RACHEL DONADIO - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The artist donated his large sculpture “Bouquet of Tulips” to honor terrorism victims. The project is stuck in red tape, and its critics wish it would disappear.
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
- Man found guilty under CFAA didn’t damage LA Times, lawyers say
By Cyrus Farivar - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
“The government is coming in and trying my client for a charge he did not commit.”