John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DE LA CRUZ ENTERPRISES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Alyssa Milano shuts down Ted Cruz for being creepy on Twitter
By Brian Koerber - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
We could all use a hug sometimes, but nobody wants a hug from Sen. Ted Cruz.
Actress Alyssa Milano is known to get pretty political on Twitter, so it's surprising that Ted Cruz walked himself into this embarrassing situation, but then again, it's Ted Cruz.
Milano sent her 3.14 million followers a digital group hug on Tuesday, asking all to get in on the action. But when Cruz tried to get in on the action, things got weird.
"We all need a hug!" Cruz tweeted to Milano on Thursday along with a super creepy winky face emoji, usually reserved for, you know, sex stuff. Read more...More about Twitter, Funny, Ted Cruz, Hug, and Alyssa Milano
- LA Home to Equality Seekers
Wednesday Dec 12, 2012
Top 10 DMAs in which adults say equality for all is extremely important to them.
- Los Angeles, CA
- New York, NY
- Miami – Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Detroit, MI
- El Paso (Las Cruces), TX-NM
- Davenport – Rock Island – Moline, IA-IL
- Monterey – Salinas, CA
- Tampa – St. Petersburg(Sarasota), FL
- San Francisco – Oakland – San Jose, CA
10. Tucson (Sierra Vista), AZ
GfK MRI’s 2011 Market-by-Market Study
This brief initially appeared in
MarketingDaily on December 7.
- Jeff Koons Sent Paris Flowers. Can It Find the Right Vase?
By RACHEL DONADIO - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The artist donated his large sculpture “Bouquet of Tulips” to honor terrorism victims. The project is stuck in red tape, and its critics wish it would disappear.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.