New York’s mayor gives up control to block more charter schools.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DE BLASIO TRANSITION COMMITTEE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- All de Blasio's Children
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
- Mayor de Blasio Comments on Meeting With Trump
Wednesday Nov 16, 2016
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says he met with President-elect Donald Trump to express New Yorkers' concerns about what his administration could bring. Photo: AP
- With Largest Staff Ever, New York City Reimagines How It Works
By J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Nearly every city agency has more workers now than when Mayor Bill de Blasio took office, and there’s been a surge in civilian hiring in law enforcement.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- De Blasio to Unveil Plan for Rikers While Warning It ‘Will Not Be Easy’
By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The proposal solidifies the mayor’s stance on closing the troubled jail complex, a goal that he was reluctant to embrace until recently.