Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DE BLASIO TRANSITION COMMITTEE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- Bill de Blasio Will Push for Tax on Wealthy to Fix Subway
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
The mayor will announce a proposal for a tax on New York City residents who earn more than $500,000 to raise money for subway and bus improvements.
- M.T.A. Chief Calls on New York City to Give More to Help Subway System
By MARC SANTORA - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Joseph Lhota’s comments came on the heels of another acrimonious exchange between Gov. Andrew Cuomo and Mayor Bill de Blasio.
- De Blasio’s Plan to Create 100,000 Jobs: Find 40,000, and Keep Eyes Open
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and J. DAVID GOODMAN - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Mayor Bill de Blasio announced initiatives toward his goal of creating 100,000 jobs in New York City, but couldn’t say where 60,000 of those would come from.
- De Blasio Would Sooner Tax the Rich Than Befriend Them
By J. DAVID GOODMAN - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Mayor de Blasio ran on a platform of ending income inequality, and had no natural kinship to Wall Street. Four years later, little has changed.
- Bill de Blasio Prefers Rebellion to Valor
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The New York mayor seems to identify more with anti-Trump protesters than he does with those who heroically die preserving the peace.