FCC is either too secretive or is unprepared for future attacks, senator says.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DDO DESIGNS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Senator blasts FCC for refusing to provide DDoS analysis
By Jon Brodkin - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- How blockchain-based apps and sites resist DDoS attacks
By Stephen Holmes, VirtusaPolaris - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
GUEST: Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction! The recent Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attacks on Final Fantasy XIV’s gaming platform are quite surreal, yet a timely signpost of where things are heading. Using traditional cyber security technology, we are playing “whack a mole” against the ever-changing DDoS attacks. We live in an age where DDoS attacks will […]
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- How Netflix DDoS’d Itself To Help Protect the Entire Internet
By Lily Hay Newman - Friday Jul 28, 2017
Taking one for the stream.
- FCC has no documentation of DDoS attack that hit net neutrality comments
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
Records request denied because FCC made no "written documentation" of attack.