Virgin Mobile, the phone carrier founded by mogul Richard Branson, will become the world’s first iPhone-only carrier.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 18, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DDF CARRIERS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Virgin Mobile to Become iPhone-Only Carrier
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Trump’s Highly Touted ‘Deals’ To Keep Carrier And Ford In America Are Showing Signs Of Falling Apart
By emmieodea - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Ford is moving production out of Mexico and into China, while Carrier is ready for layoffs and eyeing up automation as their future.
- Andy Rubin’s Essential phone announces carrier availability and it’s… Sprint
By Ron Amadeo - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Andy Rubin's smartphone startup signs a deal with the smallest of the big four carriers.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Navy’s newest carrier has problems getting planes up
By Sean Gallagher - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Shaky catapult system, arresting system issues on $13B ship keep pumping up pricetag.
- American Airlines Bid Puts Qatar Airways' Chief in New Role: Raider
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Akbar Al Baker, the Qatar carrier’s sometimes abrasive CEO, isn’t backing down from his bid for a stake in American Airlines despite opposition from the target’s chief, its pilots and unions.