Nearly 17,000 infant taricaya turtles are released into lakes and ponds near the Pacaya-Samiria National Reserve, in Peru, in an attempt to repopulate the at-risk species. Photo: Associated Press
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 20, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DD SEWARD ASSOCIATES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Thousands of Baby Turtles Released Into Wild
Friday Nov 18, 2016
- Opinion Journal: Saudi Arabia’s Succession Gamble
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Foundation for Defense of Democracies Senior Fellow David Weinberg on Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s reform agenda. Photo credit: Associated Press.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Gunman who shot congressman had history of anti-GOP activity
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The gunman who shot a top GOP congressman and several other people Wednesday at a baseball practice outside the nation's capital had a long history of lashing out at Republicans and once frightened a...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.