The prolific author grew up in upstate New York; today he has an ocean view in Palm Beach, Fla.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DCM PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Author James Patterson on His Happy Place (Hint: It's a Mansion)
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- When a $1 Billion Loss Is a Sacrifice Worth Making
Monday Jun 12, 2017
It shouldn’t be cause for celebration when a property developer takes a $1 billion loss on a stock bet. For an over-indebted, monstrously large Chinese property developer, it appears to be a sacrifice worth making.
- Local TV Station Retrans Revs Climb, But Slow Rise For Digital Ads
Friday Jun 16, 2017
This year, local TV stations will pull in gross retransmission revenue equating to roughly half of what they get from advertising sales.
- 6 great Android features missing from iOS 11
By Ben Patterson - By Ben Patterson - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Sure, iOS 11 looks cool, but when you compare it to Android it still comes up short in some key ways, from multiple user profiles to one-touch Google searches. Read all about it here.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- China's Ghost Cities Keep Up Property-Market Spirits
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Top-tier cities are feeling the chill from tighter consumer credit, but smaller property markets are on a roll.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Property Brother: Trump Remakes The People's House
Friday Dec 23, 2016
"I will be so presidential, you won't believe it," President-elect Trump famously said, regularly, over the course of his campaign. But that pivot has yet to arrive.