Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - DCCH LEXINGTON LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Ex-FBI agent, model daughter found guilty in husband’s slaying
By Tamar Lapin - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
An ex-FBI agent and his former-model daughter were found guilty of slaying the beauty’s husband, who was found naked with his head bashed in by a brick and a baseball bat. Molly Corbett, 33, and her dad, Thomas Martins, 67, were found guilty of second-degree murder in Lexington, NC, court Wednesday, and both face a...
- Man raped young girl while her mom was working over 3 years: cops
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 11, 2017
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. — Investigators say a 49-year-old Florida man is accused of raping a girl over a three-year period while her mother was at work. Boynton Beach police spokeswoman Stephanie Slater said in a news release that the stepmother of the 13-year-old girl now living in Lexington, Kentucky, came across an entry in her...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.