The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DC BRITE LAUNDROMAT INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- AT&T CEO: ‘Tolerance Is for Cowards’ in Speech on Racial Tensions
Friday Sep 30, 2016
Addressing hundreds of employees at a company diversity event last week, AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson lamented how racial tensions are ripping apart American communities. Video/Image: Joshua Fields/YouTube
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.
- Keeping Score: That Was Hit a Country Mile, or 495 Feet if You’re Into Hard Data
By FILIP BONDY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Home run mythology must now compete with cutting-edge efforts to quantify mighty blasts from “pitch delivery to the conclusion of the event.”
- The AC/DC Era of American Politics
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Trump and his critics.