Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DBF LOGISTICS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Retailers Curb Ambitions in Africa
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The retailer known as Africa’s IKEA is posting double-digit growth—from business outside Africa. It’s the latest example of retailers slowing expansion in the continent as they contend with small markets, daunting logistics and struggling economies.
- R.R. Donnelley Streamlines Logistics With Machine Learning
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Monday Jun 5, 2017
The business communications giant breaks new ground in optimizing freight price quotes.
- How Cars—and Drivers—Survive the Brutal 24 Hours of Le Mans Race
By Matt Hardigree - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The endurance race requires not just great tech, but the ability to harness it for 24 hours straight.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- With Whole Foods in the Cart, Amazon Now Faces the Hard Part
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The e-commerce titan, through its Whole Foods deal, may be the player most likely to persuade Americans to buy fresh food online, but it must first solve the “last mile” logistics puzzle that dogs other retailers.