Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 07, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAYOU UNLIMITED, LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- With Help From COLLINS, The Muppets Take Astoria
Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Design agency COLLINS has launched its first museum exhibition-on Jim Henson's career--in collaboration with the Museum of the Moving Image in Astoria, Queens, New York.
- Verizon Wireless Is Allegedly Throttling Netflix, Even On ‘Unlimited’ Plans
By Dan Seitz - Friday Jul 21, 2017
Verizon Wireless' unlimited data plans allegedly don't include Netflix.
- $19 Unlimited Phone Plan
Wednesday Feb 20, 2013
Walt Mossberg tests an Android smartphone from a carrier that charges just $19 a month for unlimited data, voice and texts—with no contract.
- Sprint's Latest Salvo in Wireless Price War: Free, Unlimited Service
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Sprint is giving away unlimited wireless service for a year to customers who switch to the No. 4 U.S. carrier, an aggressive move in an already fierce industry price war.