NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
99 JOHN STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10038
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAYAN INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED
Additional Web Search Results for “DAYAN INDUSTRIES INCORPORATED”
Dayan Industry Inc - Los Angeles, CA - Home Builder in Los ...
More Details for Dayan Industry Inc. Categorized under Home Builders. Our records show it was established in 2003 and incorporated in California.
Dayan Industries in Encino, CA
Dayan Industries operates out of Encino, CA and holds a General Building Contractor license according to the California contractors license board.
Dayan Solutions Inc | LinkedIn
Learn about working at Dayan Solutions Inc. Join LinkedIn today for free. See who you know at Dayan Solutions Inc, leverage your professional network, and get hired.
Bp Industries Inc., No 2 Dayan Zhejiang Exclusive Zone Of ...
Bp Industries Inc. at No 2 Dayan Zhejiang Exclusive Zone Of Light Industry Lanxi Zhejiang China. Find their customers, contact information, and details on 11 shipments.
Batia Dayan Enterprises Inc | Company Profile from Hoover’s
About Company Information Company Information Company Search Search over 85 million companies within 900 industry segments Hoover’s Reports Easy-to-read reports on ...
David Dayan | LinkedIn
David Dayan Owner, Dayan Enterprises Inc. Location Miami/Fort Lauderdale Area Industry Architecture & Planning Join LinkedIn and access David Dayan’s full profile ...
Daniel Dayan | Fiberweb, Inc | Email CEO @fiberweb.com CFO
Daniel Dayan''s email address, phone numbers, linkedin account, wiki may be included in Fiberweb, Inc''s Lead411 profile and other Fiberweb, Inc email addresses with ...
3. *Dayan’s Doorstops, Inc. (DD) Is A Monopolist ...
3. *Dayan’s Doorstops, Inc. (DD) is a monopolist in the doorstop industry. Its cost is C = 100 – 5Q + Q2, and demand is P = 55 – 2Q. a. What price should DD set ...
Latest News from Crain's New York
- As lender falls, taxi revenues continue to go downhill
- Airport rail links in the $32 billion Port Authority capital plan spark skepticism
- Conrad Cutler has built an empire on recycling cans. But he's putting a dent in city revenue
- Innovation economy can build the middle class—if New York unleashes it