Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - DAY AT A TIME INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Trump Accused Of Violating Constitution By Blocking Twitter Users
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
"It is plain that our clients were blocked from your account on the basis of their viewpoints," the Knight First Amendment Institute says in a letter to the White House
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Tech Titans Make Pilgrimage to White House to Discuss Government Systems
By CECILIA KANG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Timothy Cook, Jeff Bezos and Eric Schmidt were among 18 tech executives at a forum held by an administration they have had conflicts with.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.