With “Mad Men” and “Community” ended, Ms. Brie discusses auditioning for “GLOW” on Netflix, showing inner strength and feeling nostalgia for perms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - DAWSON HOME IMPROVEMENT COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A Word With: Alison Brie Talks Pro Wrestling and Inner Strength
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Cast Sent Home Over Sexual Misconduct Allegations
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Production of the ABC reality show was suspended last week pending an inquiry into accusations of inappropriate sexual behavior on the set in Mexico.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- After Inquiry Into Cast, ‘Bachelor in Paradise’ Will Resume Taping
By JOHN KOBLIN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The inquiry, into an allegation of sexual misconduct, did not turn up evidence of wrongdoing, said Warner Bros., the studio behind the show.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.