BA went behind the scenes to chronicle Davidson's ride to super regionals.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2013 - DAVIDSON & GRANNUM, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- Davidson’s Journey Was A Trip of A Lifetime
By Michael Lananna - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Lifelong Harley-Davidson rider gets special 'last ride' with big entourage
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- Harley-Davidson Discussing Purchase of Ducati From VW
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Harley-Davidson is in talks to buy Ducati Motor Holding from Germany’s Volkswagen in a deal that could bring together two of the most storied motorcycle names and pave the way for further divestments by the German car maker.
- Bikini Bike Wash at Republic Harley-Davidson heats up Houston's Memorial Day Weekend
By John Boyd, Houston Chronicle - Monday May 29, 2017
If you're Harley-Davidson dealership looking to pick a weekend to have a Bikini Bike Wash to bring out customers, you could have picked few better than Memorial Day Weekend 2017.
- Harley-Davidson shares skid 10 percent as forecast drops
By Reuters - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Harley-Davidson’s shares slipped 10 percent on Tuesday after the motorcycle maker cut its full-year shipments forecast, underscoring slowing demand as the company’s loyal baby boomer customer base ages. The Milwaukee-based motorcycle maker, which had previously forecast flat to modestly down full-year shipments, said it expects to ship 241,000 to 246,000 motorcycles in 2017, compared with...
- This Pulitzer-Winning Photographer Created The World’s First Photo Exhibit Shot With A Car
By Jeff Beer - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Barbara Davidson’s newest project was made with the built-in City Safety camera of Volvo’s XC60.
WHAT: A new photo exhibit by Pulitzer Prize-winning photographer Barbara Davidson, shot with the built-in security camera of Volvo’s XC60 model.