Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - DAVID STEIN LAW GROUP P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Germany Wipes Slate Clean for 50,000 Men Convicted Under Anti-Gay Law
By DAVID SHIMER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Parliament voted unanimously to void the convictions of those prosecuted under a law forbidding sex between men. The law was repealed in 1994.
- UCLA School of Law Receives $2 Million for Endowments
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
The gift will provide funding for the position of David Sanders Distinguished Scholar, the Dukeminier Awards Journal, and research on civil, LGBT, and women's rights....
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Augmented reality lawsuit provides augmented view of 1st Amendment
By David Kravets - Saturday Jun 10, 2017
“They’re passing two dimensional laws in a three dimensional world.”