Stewart and Emily Altman have known Robert Durst for decades, and a prosecutor wants to call them as witnesses in his trial in the murder of Susan Berman.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - DAVID MANRIQUE & SONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Robert Durst’s Friends Resist Demand to Testify in Murder Trial
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Couple sentenced to prison for starving blind autistic son
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
LONGMONT, Colo. — A Colorado couple has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for allowing their blind and autistic son to become so severely malnourished that he nearly died and doctors likened him to a concentration camp survivor. District Judge Ingrid Bakke sentenced David and Vanessa Hall of Longmont on Tuesday for felony child...
- ‘Son of Sam’ docuseries to feature home videos and other rare footage
By Michael Starr - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Smithsonian Channel’s “The Lost Tapes” docuseries will spotlight the infamous “Son of Sam” murders. “The Lost Tapes: Son of Sam,” will air July 30 (9 p.m.) in conjunction with the start of serial killer David Berkowitz’s murder spree, which started in July 1976 and claimed six lives and critically wounded seven others in New York...
- Uber Executive Apologizes for Sexist Remark at Meeting About Company’s Culture
By MIKE ISAAC - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
When Arianna Huffington discussed research about more women on company boards, David Bonderman said it showed there was “more likely to be more talking.”
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.