If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - DAVID J. REED, D.D.S. PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Greg David on NY: Trump's Russia problem reminds me of Watergate
Monday Jun 12, 2017
To view the full story, click the title link.
- 2017 Midseason Top 100 Prospects - Hitters Lead The Way Among Top Prospects
By BA Staff - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Addison Reed’s mentally ready for Mets to trade him
By Dan Martin - Friday Jun 30, 2017
MIAMI — It had been more than two weeks since Addison Reed last recorded a save before he got the final three outs of the Mets’ 6-3 win over the Marlins on Thursday night. He hopes it’s not his last. For Reed — and others — to stick around beyond next month’s non-waiver trading deadline,...
- At Goldman, He’s David Solomon. At the Club, He’s D.J. D-Sol.
By KATE KELLY - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A co-president and a leading contender to become the investment bank’s chief executive has a surprising hobby.
- David Wildstein, a Christie Ally, Is Sentenced to Probation in Bridge Scandal
By NICK CORASANITI - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Mr. Wildstein, who has described himself as the mastermind of the so-called Bridgegate scandal, received a reduced sentence after providing crucial testimony.