Grants awarded by the Austin-based foundation included $12 million in support of local safety-net clinics serving low-income communities....
david h. cogan foundation, inc.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jun 25, 2010)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 25, 1953
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
1953 - DAVID H. COGAN FOUNDATION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- St. David's Foundation Awards $33 Million to Central Texas Nonprofits
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Monday Jul 3, 2017
- H&M Foundation Commits $20.5 Million to Education, WASH, Women
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday May 24, 2017
The partnerships with UNICEF, WaterAid, and CARE will fund ongoing efforts to boost access to education, clean water, and women's empowerment....
- David Letterman Will Return to TV in a New Netflix Series
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Mr. Letterman, the innovative late-night host, is preparing a program that will feature long-form interviews and his explorations of the wider world.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Manhattan Skyscraper Linked to Iran Can Be Seized by U.S., Jury Finds
By VIVIAN WANG - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A federal panel concluded that the majority owners of 650 Fifth Avenue violated sanctions against Iran and laundered money through a shell company for an Iranian bank.
- Apple ordered to pay $506M in Wisconsin patent infringement
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
(AP) — A judge has ordered computer-maker Apple Inc. to pay more than $506 million in a patent infringement case brought by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation after the two sides agreed on final damages.A jury in 2015 found Apple infringed on a patent held by the foundation, which supports research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.